We will resume in person worship on May 31st, at 9:30 a.m.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Only attend if you are comfortable. Some of you who are older and with pre-existing conditions are rightfully taking Covid-19 very seriously. Please don’t feel pressured to attend, instead we recommend that you continue to worship from home. We will continue to Livestream our services even as we gather in person.
- If you, or a family member have been sick in the past two weeks we ask you to stay home. Even if you are scheduled to serve, i.e. on praise team, but feel a little off, better to stay home.
- To help with ventilation, we will have the doors of the sanctuary open during the service.
- When you come to church, wear a mask, and observe proper social distancing.
There will be no hugging, or shaking of hands, or passing of the peace.
- There will be no nursery, or childcare. Children should remain near their parents.
- Pews will be marked to indicate where you can sit. Families can sit together, otherwise we will be six feet apart from each other.
- The offering will be received at the door on the way out. There will be no passing of the offering plate.
- No bulletins will be distributed. Bibles and hymnals have been removed from the racks.
- If at all possible, avoid using the restroom on the premises. If you really need to go, the restrooms will be available but will need to be cleaned after use.
- There will be no coffee time after the service. If you do wish to talk to others, outdoors is the best environment for that. Again, remember to be six feet apart.